Riversong Farm is a small woman-owned farm focused on raising pastured heritage meats with an emphasis on stewardship, respect, and living the good life here in our bucolic corner of Southern Vermont.
Our chemical-free & uncertified organic products include:
- Heritage pork (Tamworth & Tamworth x Berkshire)
- Grass-fed lamb (Jacob x Tunis & Cheviot x Border Leicester)
- Rose Veal, hand-raised on milk & meadow (Jersey)
- Pastured Freedom Ranger chicken
- Pastured heritage turkey
- Farm-to-table charcuterie
- Eggs from free-range laying ladies
- Heritage Breedstock
- …and heirloom veggies, herbs, gourmet mushrooms, apples, & berries, all organically grown but not certified
We’re in the process of getting certified by Animal Welfare Approved, which will be in place before this winter’s CSA. Read about their mission and the strict ethical qualifications we meet here.
Where to Buy
- Winter meat CSA: pre-made shares October through April
- Summer meat CSA: free choice shares May through August
- Brattleboro Area Farmer’s Market
- Retail sales off the farm
- A select number of whole animal sales
- Area restaurants that support our vibrant local food system, including:
To Get In Touch
Riversong Farm is located at 569 Dover Road in South Newfane, 20 minutes from Brattleboro, Vermont, near Dover and Mount Snow. You can’t miss us: we’re the ones with the pasture full of healthy, happy pigs.
Use the contact form to get in touch with us. We always have a variety of products for sale and we’re happy to hear from you.